Property ID : 20691519
For Sale - House
Affordable First home or a great investment opportunity
Save on Stamp Duty $$$ and claim FHOG of $10,000 for eligible buyers
Set in an ideal location amongst quality homes this brand new home (Under construction) can be yours today. Expected completion by August 2019 approx. Situated in one of the best estates in Tarneit (Habitat Estate) this will be an ideal home to get in the market.
Located just 28km from Melbourne’s CBD, Habitat on Davis Creek is one of Victoria’s fastest growing and popular master planned communities.
Inclusion list :
• Master Bedroom with WIR and Ensuite
• Three bedrooms with Mirrored Sliding robes
• Designer kitchen with Walk-in Pantry, Euro 900mm S/S appliances overlooking spacious family and meals area
• 40mm stonebenchtop with waterfall edge to kitchen island
• Bonnaire Evaporative cooling
• Central bathroom with 20mm Stone benchtops
• Tiled shower bases
• Tiles to Entry, Family, Meals and Kitchen
• Carpets to all bedrooms
• High Ceilings
• Video Intercom
• Spacious Laundry with linen cupboard
• Coloured concrete driveway
• Double remote garage
• Front Landscaping included
Extras: Dowlights throughout, Glass splash back to kitchen, Euro dishwasher, External ducting to rangehood, 1000mm deep island benchtop, 40mm stonebenchtop with waterfall edges to island and 40mm stonebenchtop to appliances bench, capped water point to fridge, laminate cupboard over fridge, increased tiled shower base, Niche to ensuite, NBN connection, Recycled water, Capped Gas point to backyard, Wide Entrance
Habitat offers families the space and support to build a perfect lifestyle with its combination of smart development and wide open spaces.
You’ll love the convenience of living near public transport and a number of primary and secondary schools, kindergartens and childcare centres. Habitat is also perfectly located near a number of shops and the future Riverdale Town Centre.
Located within close proximity to ICOM college, Tarneit Central shopping centre, Tarneit Train station this could be the home you are after.
At Habitat a great deal of attention has been paid to the small things that make a big difference – parks, exercise stations and conservation zones.
Disclaimer: Main pic for illustration purposes only.
- INSPECTION TIME:
- CARPORTS: 0
- AIR CONDITIONING: 0
- POOL: 0
- ALARM SYSTEM: 0
- SOI: Statement Of Information