Property ID : 20465257
Land for Sale
Only 3 lots left starting from $205,000
A Boutique Master planned community that feel it’s a pride and prestige central area of Rockbank to call your home. Very detailed planned master plan, considering this estate will have 3 Schools once completed, proposed massive Westfield town centre, Proposed Indoor Recreation Centre, Proposed Train Station, child care centre, health and medical facilities, walking tacks, recreational activities and many more.
• Walk to the current Rockbank Train Station.
• Walk to future shopping centre, business hub.
• Entry to the Western Freeway in just 2 minutes.
• 30 minutes drive to the Melbourne CBD.
• You can hear future school bell from home, the project have own adjacent school.
• Very affordable land, price starting from $205,000.
• Pay a deposit and rest on settlement.
• Wide range of options, block size from 220 m2 to 448 m2.
The project has water ways with walking track for the community and local sports grounds / oval and entertainment activities at your doorstep. A community with arterial road and neighbouring establishments. Rockbank train station is in the corner with more than 350 Car parks, better access for buses & pedestrians. Improved security, lighting & landscaping. Short, easy and direct access to Western Freeway makes this project best in the west.
Nearby major residential established areas are Caroline Springs, Woodlea, Truganina, Point Cook, Century Lakes, Tarneit, Werribee, Wyndham Vale which makes everything easy to reach. Werribee Shopping Centre recently added about 30 new retailers as part of its $400 million redevelopment, with an impressive new food court recently unveiled.
We are offering you very affordable price
• 220sqm(approx): $205,000-$214,000
• 383sqm(approx): $288,000-$299,000
• 448sqm(approx): $349,000-$365,000
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist