Brand New Townhouse – Style, Class and Sophistication
Ace Real Estate presents this beautiful brand-new townhouse in Altona North with its own driveway and street frontage. Save money on huge stamp duty savings.
This stunning 4-bedroom 3-bathroom townhouse has all quality fittings and built with the pure class and elegance. One bedroom and bathroom with shower and toilet located on the ground floor – keeping growing families in mind.
This brand-new inviting residence is located within a short walking distance to Altona gate shopping centre, close to the freeway and Emmanuel College St Pauls campus you just can’t go wrong.
Well designed, this beautiful family abode offers:
• Master bedroom with Full Ensuite and WIR
• Bedroom 2,3,4 and all with BIR’s
• Large family and meals area with separate access to kitchen
• Kitchen with 40mm stone-benchtop with undermount sink and 900mm S/S Appliances
• Ducted heating and Refrigerated cooling throughout
• Mirrored sliding robes in bed 2,3,4
• Central bathroom with free standing bath and floor to ceiling tiles
• 40mm stone benchtop to all bathroom and ensuites
• Downlights throughout
• Remote Garage
• Rainwater tank
• Fully Landscaped front and back yard
Toshiba Refrigerated heating and cooling, 2.7m high ceilings, Square Set Cornices throughout, floor to ceiling tiles in all bathrooms, free standing bath in central bathroom, porcelain tiles, quality carpets in bedrooms, pergola, rain water tank, dishwasher, tiled shower bases, Colourbond fencing, under stairs storage. Soft close canbinets, downlights throughout and much more.
Conveniently located close to Altona gate shopping centre this low maintenance home is within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants, schools, transport and easy access to the freeway and only 15 minutes into the Melbourne CDB. Do not miss this fantastic opportunity to be living in the most convenient and comfortable home.
Hurry to an inspection NOW!
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
ACE TEAM welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you at the opens.
NOTE: Link for Due Diligence Checklist: