A Feel Good Family Home Amongst Leafy Serenity
Location Location Location That’s what they’ve always said when it comes to making that perfect choice with purchasing real estate.
ACE Real Estate is proud to present 1 Fresh View Dr Tarneit. Offering a generous land size of 520 sqm (approx), this lovely three bedroom opportunity is just perfect for those looking to invest in a thriving municipality and it’s blue-chip location or enter into the marketplace in a fantastic area.
The master bedroom has a full ensuite and WIR whilst the incredible open plan leads right through to the well – appointed hostess kitchen. Featuring plenty of space inside & outside, this wonderful home features an all – split system cooling, ducted heating and double garage.
Set on a generous allotment this home offers:
– Master bedroom equipped with en suite and walk in robe
– 2 bedrooms with built in robes
– Kitchen overlooking the meals area with quality appliances including a dishwasher
– Large formal lounge/rumpus upon entry
– Central bathroom with separate private toilet
– Outdoor entertaining area, perfect for hosting friends and family
– Landscaped gardens to the front and rear of the property
– Quality appointments include: Split system heating and cooling, gas wall furnace and floorboards
– Double garage with internal access
Currently tenanted, the options are plenty either buy it as an investment or as your first home.
Located in the forever popular St James Wood Estate, this property is just a short stroll to Wyndham Village Shopping Centre, Thomas Carr College, bus stop and Tarneit Train Station.
This location really is prized so be sure make your appointment as quickly as you can for opportunities likes these don’t always present themselves!
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent
ACE TEAM welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you.
PLEASE NOTE: PRESENTATION OF PHOTO I.D. IS A CONDITION OF ENTRY TO VIEW PROPERTY
NOTE: Link for Due Diligence Checklist: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist