Curl Up: A Home With Its Own Screening Room
This hidden gem in one of the most sought after suburbs in west Melbourne, Williams landing has its own train station, shopping centre, medical centre, parks and wetlands. Open plan living with sunshine in abundance you cannot miss this opportunity to call it home. This spectacular double storey home will welcome you with warmth in winters and cool breeze in summers. This home is Ideal for everyone who wants to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle not going too far from convenience and keep low maintenance.
• Master bedroom is complimented with walk in robe and ensuite.
• Additional features include a balcony to enjoy beautiful Williams landing surrounding.
• Three decent sized bedrooms with built in robes, carpet, and generous natural light.
• Downstairs toilet with main bathroom upstairs
• Living areas over two levels include a family room plus upstairs family / rumpus area.
• Principal kitchen is effective, efficient and easy-care with luxuries such as; glass splash back, dishwasher, stone island bench, overhead cupboards, ample drawers, large fridge cavity with Tap, built in microwave, walk in pantry, gas cook top, range hood and dual under mount sink.
• Personal Theatre with projector
• Work from home with private Study
• Ducted heating for cold winters, Evaporated cooling for hot summer days.
• Landscaped front and back with decking and synthetic grass and stones to make it low maintenance yet looks absolutely striking.
Don’t wait too long because it won’t stay for long.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT INSPECTIONS
ACE TEAM welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you at the inspections.
Disclaimer: All Dimensions, Sizes & Layout are approximately. The producer or agent cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or misstatements. The plan & pics are for Illustrative purposes only & should be used as such.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for inspection times and property availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please check with the agent or online on the day of Inspection.