State Of The Art Magnificent Family Home
Ace Real Estate is proud to present brand new home 30 Oakridge St, Point Cook. Its address implies utopia, so it’s quite fitting that this majestic family home lives up to its prestigious setting by delivering a layout that’s grand, elegant and opulent in every sense.
From the outset you’re introduced to homes magnificent facade. A detailed wide entrance showcasing a long, elegant foyer with formal lounge followed by guest bedroom with ensuite on one side and the home’s lavish living areas at the rear. You will marvel at the sleek and stylish staircase with built in stone console table. Cleverly designed with multiple living spaces, six substantial bedrooms, all with fully fitted walk in robes and built-in robes and elegant ensuites with stone bench tops and shower with niche and floor to ceiling tiles.
Designed with high ceilings and split over two pristine levels, this immaculate fully landscaped home will strike you from the first glance. With an incredible amount of space, this meticulous brand-new family residence is designed to meet the needs of a busy family who appreciate quality & contemporary finishes, easy living and relaxed design.
This magnificent home features the following:
* Stunning designer kitchen with extensive stone bench tops with waterfall edges, 900mm appliances, dishwasher and butler’s pantry.
* Large formal lounge welcome you as you step in the magnificent entrance
* Massive open plan family and meals area that overlooks the landscaped garden
* Guest bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
* Spacious laundry room with external access and lots of cabinet space.
* Extended double remote controlled garage with internal and external access
* The commitment to quality extends outdoors to the landscaped backyard.
* Lavish master bedroom with huge fully fitted dressing room and en-suite with double vanities, oversized shower and toilet.
* 2 bedrooms with fully fitted Walk in Robes and other 2 with built in robes.
* Central bathroom with free standing bath tub and separate toilet
* Spectacular retreat offers a third living zone or kids play area.
Ducted cooling and heating system, high ceiling with square set cornices, high doors, high timber doors with glass at entrance, security alarm system, full length shower niches, soft close toilet lids, drawers and mirrored vanities and built in shelves in bathroom, LED down lights throughout the house, landscaped gardens, niches in shower, stone bench tops throughout, TV and data points, upgraded carpet and underlay, pot drawers, soft close cabinets, tiled shower base, upgraded tap ware, landscaped front and backyard, boutique stacker doors, stone bench top, window splash back, pendant lights, exposed aggregate driveway and much more.
Surrounded by quality homes, the master planned Saltwater Coast Estate offers residents access to the lifestyle centre with pool, tennis courts, function room and cafe just a short stroll away. An abundance of neighbourhood amenities includes quality schools, such as St Mary of the Cross Catholic Primary School, Saltwater P-9 College and Point Cook South Senior School. Attractions include Point Cook Coastal Park and bay, Cheetham Wetlands and the expansive Point Cook Road sporting ovals. Public transportation options include a bus link to nearby Williams Landing train station.
At ACE REAL ESTATE our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and vendor expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable condition.
ACE TEAM welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you at the opens.
PLEASE NOTE: PRESENTATION OF PHOTO I.D. IS A CONDITION OF ENTRY TO VIEW PROPERTY
NOTE: Link for Due Diligence Checklist: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent
The images in the advert are for illustration purposes only.