SOLD BY TEAM ACE…
A truly breathtaking celebration of free-flowing space and exceptional quality on Point Cook’s premier location, this stunning 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car space masterpiece seamlessly connects with unrivalled luxury. Magnificently modern and immaculately maintained, this family home is drenched in layers of natural light with gallery-inspired living, dining and entertaining outdoor space delicately unfolding.
* Modern high-end kitchen with island stone benchtop, freestanding 900mm gas cooktop and oven, rangehood, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
* Deluxe master bedroom with alfresco access through the sliding doors, WIR and full ensuite featuring double vanities and oversized mirror
* Additional four sizeable bedrooms with BIR serviced by the lavish central bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet
* Extensive storage solutions throughout including laundry room and linen cupboards
* Perfectly landscaped front yard and sizeable backyard with undercover alfresco area
* Remote controlled double car garage with aggregated concrete driveway and internal access
Stone throw away to Saltwater Reserve, Point Cook Costal Park, Early Learning Centre, Saltwater Community Centre, Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre, Public Transport, Saltwater P-9, Point Cook Town Centre and easy access to freeway.
Extensive upgrades include rainwater tank, gas boosted solar hot water system, upgraded tapware, LED downlights throughout, quality roller blinds, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, fly screen and much more!
Contact us today to view this spectacular home!
Di Zhu 0420 424 625 (Mandarin, Cantonese, English)
Damon Ng 0432 418 455 (English, Cantonese)
Haresh Mutreja 0423 611 116
* Presentation of Photo I.D. is a condition of entry to view property.
* Link for Due Diligence Checklist: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
* All dimensions, sizes n layout are approximate. The producer or agent cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or misstatements. The plan is for Illustrative purposes only and should be used as such.