Park Facing and in the ALAMANDA K-9 Catchment
Ace Real Estate Proudly Presents 41 Lincoln heath Bvd, Point Cook. This elegant home is an absolute must have, situated in an unmatchable location, right opposite a beautiful parkland and zoned to highly sought-after A-L-A-M-A-N-D-A K-9 College. This light-filled home expresses contemporary quality and consummate comfort in a location of significant lifestyle appeal featuring 3 spacious bedrooms and a separate study.
This beautiful home comprises of the following:
*Large Formal Lounge
* Quality Kitchen with lot of bench space including breakfast bar equipped with gas cooktop, wall oven, Dishwasher overlooking meals and family area.
* Powder room
* Spacious Laundry
* Double remote control garage.
* Low maintenance backyard with sufficient space for outdoor entertainment
* Master bedroom featuring a private terrace overlooking the backyard equipped with walk in robe and full ensuite with twin vanities and spa bath tub .
* 2nd & 3rd generous sized bedroom with BIRs.
* bedroom 3 Features a balcony overlooking the parkland
* Central bathroom and separate toilet
Appointed with gas ducted heating , downlights , 2 skylights , quality window furnishings and Located in Lincoln Heath estate, this home is conveniently near a host of amenities including parks and playgrounds such as Lincoln Heath Reserve, schools including Alamanda College, sporting ovals and reserve at Point Cook Reserve on Point Cook Road and proximity to Williams Landing train station and shopping centres including Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre and Point Cook Town Centre.
This property needs to be on your “must see” list this weekend!
ACE TEAM Welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you at the opens.
PLEASE NOTE: PRESENTATION OF PHOTO I.D. IS A CONDITION OF ENTRY TO VIEW PROPERTY
NOTE: Link for Due Diligence Checklist:
Disclaimer: All Dimensions, Sizes & Layout are approximately. The producer or agent cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or misstatements. The plan is for Illustrative purposes only & should be used as such.