WALK TO SEABROOK PRIMARY SCHOOL
Ace Real Estate is proud to present 45 Gordon Avenue South, Altona Meadows. Situated in Seabrook Primary School Zone, this beautiful double storey family home sits on huge block of 675sqm(approx.). This majestic home with exuding street presence epitomises style, contemporary living and has been designed with an entertaining focus. Exceptional presentation with high quality finishes filled with natural sunlight.
This amazing home boasts 5 expansive bedrooms, formal lounge, three bathrooms, a stunning designer kitchen with stone benchtop and top-quality appliances overlooking meals and family area & separate theatre room for family Entertainment.
* Upon entry you will struck by this beautiful wide entry and lounge on one side and Huge Master bedroom featuring WIR with shelves, Full ensuite with shower, standalone vanity & toilet on other side
* Modern high-end kitchen with Stone benchtops with high quality appliances
& modern cabinetry
* Fully renovated bathroom with frameless shower screen, floor to ceiling tiles to shower area, standalone upgraded vanity & toilet
* Multiple living zones throughout the home offer ample space to host family and friends inclusive of a back theatre room with projector ideal for those family movie nights.
*Separate study area
* Huge outdoor undercover enclosed pergola area with Glass doors all around, fully overlooking fully landscaped & manicured backyard
* Spacious laundry room with external access
* Huge car garage with extra entertainment space and internal and external access
*4 Bedrooms with Mirrored BIR
* Central Bathroom with shower floor to ceiling tiles & bathtub
* Lots of storage space throughout including linen and extra cupboards
Evaporative cooling (upstairs), Ducted Heating (Downstairs), downlights, security doors, upgraded light fittings, chandeliers, blinds, floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms, Integrated dishwasher, In built Gas oven & grill, 40mm stone benchtop in kitchen, Wall Heaters (upstairs & downstairs), 5KW Premium solar panels, 5000+3000 Ltr recycle water tank with pumps, laundry with side yard access with extra drawers and linen cupboard, fixed projector screen in theatre room and built in wall mounted speakers , outdoor pergola, glass doors on all sides of the pergola for security, huge driveway to park extra cars/ boat/ caravan & much more
Only stone throw away from public transport, walking distance to Aircraft station, parklands, freeway access, Seabrook Primary School, Shops and short stroll distance to Sanctuary Lakes and Point Cook Shopping Centre.
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
ACE TEAM welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you at the inspections.
NOTE: Link for Due Diligence Checklist:
Disclaimer: All Dimensions, Sizes & Layout are approximately. The producer or agent cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or misstatements. The plan & pictures are for Illustrative purposes only & should be used as such.