VENDOR SAYS SELL
CONTACT AGENT FOR PRIVATE INSPECTION
Breathtaking with attentive modern details, carefully crafted design and opulent style that places a tremendous emphasis on absolute quality, this stunning
4 bedroom + 5 living areas (formal lounge, study, living and dining and upstairs retreat with study nook), 2 bathroom and 3 toilets astonishing residence is the pinnacle of luxurious and spacious living.
Built with a renowned builder, this exceptional double storey home is the ultimate choice for families, young professionals, or empty nesters who do not want to compromise on space and quality. High quality floorboards run through the ground floor with high square set ceilings, walk down the sun-filled long hall and fall in love with the expansive central living areas.
* State of the art entertainer’s kitchen features 40mm waterfall stone bench top, premium stainless steel ARISTON appliances (900mm gas cook top, ovens, range hood, built-in microwave oven and built-in coffee machine & dishwasher), double sinks with upgraded mixer tap ware, premium high glossy cabinets and butler’s walk-in pantry
* Bi-fold windows from the butler’s pantry and bi-fold doors from the living open out to private undercover outdoor area for all year round entertainment and landscaped garden surrounds with built-in BBQ area with fridge
* Open plan family area with gas fire place and dining area is graced with enormous floor-to-ceiling bi-fold doors overlooking the lush and tranquil garden
* Over size formal lounge at the front of the house
* Large private study which can easily be converted into an extra living space or bedroom
* Spacious laundry room with external access and built-in cupboards
* Low maintenance landscaped garden with 2 enclosed garden sheds (1 with sink)
* Double remote controlled garage with aggregated concrete driveway, internal and external access and 2 x office rooms
* Huge master bedroom boasting double door entrance, WIR with shelves and drawers and full en-suite featuring double vanity with huge mirror, tub, heat lamps, separate toilet and shower, niche in the shower, floor to ceiling tiles and rainfall shower head
* Enormous 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedroom with mirrored BIR and refrigerated split system air conditioners in every room
* Serviced by central powder room and separate bathroom with double basins, heat lamp, shower, niche in the shower and bath tub
* Expansive retreat area with study nook
Other great features include:
Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, refrigerated split system air conditioners, timber decking at the front, BOSCH security alarm system with security cameras, glass balustrade staircase, high square set ceilings, soft close toilet lids, soft close drawers and cupboards, huge fridge void, grand front door, quality roller blinds (privacy and block out), plantation shutters, Venetian blinds, quality curtain, fly screens, quality light fittings, downlights throughout, upgraded carpet, timber glass doors, and underlay and much more.
In a fantastic location and walking distance to Williams Landing Train Station, Town Centre, sporting reserve and only a few minutes drive to Westbourne Grammar, Truganina South Primary School, childcare centres with easy access to the freeway.
ACE TEAM welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you at the opens.
ALL INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY.
PLEASE NOTE: PRESENTATION OF PHOTO I.D. IS A CONDITION OF ENTRY TO VIEW PROPERTY
NOTE: Link for Due Diligence Checklist: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist