Property ID : 21373015
For Sale - House
State Of The Art Magnificent Family Home
AUCTION SATURDAY 9TH NOV 2019 AT 12:00PM UNLESS SOLD PRIOR!
Ace Real Estate is proud to present 6 Roundhay Cres, Point Cook. If space and style is what you after then look no further, you’ll marvel at the sleek and stylish glass balustrade staircase and interior that features bamboo flooring, vast open-plan living with a stunning kitchen, two master bedrooms and seamless access to the excellent outdoor entertaining area.
Architecturally designed with high ceilings and split over two pristine levels, this immaculate fully landscaped home (Front and Back) will strike you from the first glance. With an incredible amount of space, this meticulously 2 years young family residence is designed to meet the needs of a busy family who appreciate quality & contemporary finishes, easy living and relaxed design.
Cleverly designed with multiple living spaces, four substantial bedrooms and a generous study/5th bedroom. The master suite must be seen to be believed, fully fitted walk in robe, elegant Ensuite with dual vanity and oversized shower with niche and tiled shower base
* Stunning designer kitchen with extended stone bench top with waterfall edges, Asko 900mm gas cook top, Fisher & Paykel twin ovens and undermount range hood, and Miele dishwasher in butler’s pantry .
* Large formal lounge/ theatre with upgraded window finishing welcomes you as soon as you step in the magnificent entrance
* Study or 5th bedroom with ceiling fan and data point
* Separate powder room for your guests with floor to ceiling tiles and walk in linen cupboard for extra storage
* Spacious laundry room with external access and built-in cupboards and overhead cabinets
* Double remote controlled garage with internal and external access
* The commitment to quality extends outdoors to the outstanding landscaping, undercover timber decked alfresco.
* Lavish master bedroom with huge fully fitted WIR, ceiling fan and en-suite with double vanity, twin oversized shower, separate toilet and floor to ceiling tiles.
* 2nd Master with fully fitted Walk in Robe, study nook and en-suite.
* Spectacular retreat offers a third living zone or kids play area.
* Additional 2 spacious bedrooms each featuring a study nook is well equipped with BIR with drawers
* Central bathroom with oversize shower and bath & separate toilet with floor to ceiling tiles.
Zoned central 17kw refrigerated cooling and heating system, double glazed tinted windows, high ceiling with square set cornices, high doors, high timber doors with glass at entrance, 5.8kw Solar panels, security alarm system, floor to ceiling tiles in all wet areas, full length shower niches, soft close toilet lids, drawers and mirrored vanities and built in shelves in bathroom, timber decking at the front and back, bamboo flooring, LED down lights throughout the house, quality blinds and curtains, glass balustrade staircase, TV and data points throughout, upgraded skirting and architrave, bulkheads, niches, upgraded carpet and underlay, upgraded light switches, ceiling fans throughout (bedrooms, study, rumpus and living), pot drawers, soft close cabinets, huge fridge void, tiled shower base, upgraded tapware, landscaped front and backyard, boutique stacker doors, stone bench top, window splash back, wine rack, pendant lights, quality window furnishing, exposed aggregate driveway and side concreting, NBN and much more.
Located in the ever popular Point Cook within walking distance to parklands, only a few minutes’ walk away from the Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre, local schools and public transport, easy access to Point Cook Road or Sneydes Road both directions to Melbourne and Geelong. Look no further; this is the perfect home for you and your family.
At ACE REAL ESTATE our price indications are based upon probable market value, the likely selling price and vendor expectations. You can view with confidence that vendors will sell within the range with favourable condition.
ACE TEAM welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you at the opens.
PLEASE NOTE: PRESENTATION OF PHOTO I.D. IS A CONDITION OF ENTRY TO VIEW PROPERTY
NOTE: Link for Due Diligence Checklist: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- INSPECTION TIME:
- CARPORTS: 0
- AIR CONDITIONING: 0
- POOL: 0
- ALARM SYSTEM: 0
- SOI: Statement Of Information