Towering North Facing Beauty
This stylish north facing modern home is nestled in an idyllic garden setting and is a short stroll to Williams Landing Train Station, Williams Landing Town Centre and Shopping Centre and Old Geelong Road shops. The beauty of this family home starts from the door entrance and continues into the sun-filled living areas.
• Magnificent study room/home office/bedroom with BIR and formal lounge welcomes you as soon as you step in the grand entrance
• Spectacular designer kitchen with glass splashback, extended waterfall stone island stone benchtop, SMEG appliances (freestanding 900mm gas cooktop, oven and rangehood), dishwasher plus walk in pantry
• Separate powder room for your guests
• Expansive laundry room with external access, built-in cupboards, benchtop and chute from upstairs
• Double remote-controlled garage with aggregated concrete driveway, internal and external access
• The commitment to quality extends outdoors to the outstanding landscaped area
• Master bedroom with extended WIR and full ensuite with oversized mirror, dual vanity, oversized mirror, bathtub, tiled shower base, niche in the shower and balcony access
• Additional 3 large bedrooms with BIR
• Breathtaking leisure/retreat area
• Oversized central bathroom with bathtub, tiled shower base, upgraded tapware and niche in the shower.
Shoe/storage cupboard, stacked stone pillars, extended eaves throughout, fly screen windows, high ceilings, quality roller blinds, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, security door, concrete all around, clothes line, gas boosted solar hot water system, downlights and much more!
Contact us today!
Haresh Mutreja 0423 611 116(English, Hindi)
Damon Ng 0432 418 455 (English, Cantonese)
Di Zhu 0420 424 625 (中文, Cantonese, English)
* Presentation of Photo ID Is a condition of entry to view property
* Link for Due Diligence Checklist: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
* All dimensions, sizes and layout are approximate. The producer or agent cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or misstatements. The plan is for Illustrative purposes only and should be used as such.