Property ID : 22218656
For Sale - House
Spectacular Single-Level Luxury Home
Positioned in the highly desirable Verdant Hill Estate, this chic home is one of the hottest to hit the market. Offering sleek and spacious luxury low maintenance living it features a cleverly configured floor plan that effortlessly combines the contemporary comforts of open-plan living, whilst delivering a high level of style and functionality.
This house comprises of:
• Spacious Master Bedroom with huge shelved WIR and Ensuite
• Three further bedrooms with mirrored BIR.
• Formal Lounge upon entry
• Modern Kitchen overlooking meals and Family Area with extended island stone bench top equipped with 900mm stainless steel appliances with abundance of storage space & walk in pantry.
• Spacious Central bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet.
• Ducted heating Throughout
• High Ceilings
• Down Lights Throughout
• Ample storage space
• Separate Spacious Laundry with Linen cupboard & Great Storage
• Double remote controlled Garage with internal & external Access
• Low Maintenance front and backyard.
Stone bench tops throughout, ducted heating, split system air conditioning, Solar panels, Double Glazed Windows Throughout, linen cupboards, high ceiling, glass Splash back to kitchen, down lights, gas hot water system, upgraded tap ware, Aluminium Security Door to family and dining area, fly screen windows, double layer blinds (Privacy & Block out), and much more.
Lush native surrounds are the hallmark of this location though, with Park, walking and bicycle tracks. Everything is right with this buy from price to location to convenience. Minutes away from Tarneit station, Sikh Temple & Mosque, Tarneit Primary & Secondary College, Child care centre, schools, and Tarneit central Shopping Centre and all other amenities.
This property has all the hard work done, and is awaiting for your inspection! Be quick or miss out.
Key Features of Verdant Hill:
• 59 hectares of parklands including two wetland areas with bike and walking paths.
• Generous sized lots ranging from 250m2 to 750m2
• Sports pavilion, 16 tennis courts and 2 AFL/cricket grounds
• Just 1.4km to Tarneit Train Station and only 26min to the Melbourne CBD
• Only 2km to Tarneit Central Shopping Centre
• Within close proximity to over 20 local Primary and Secondary schools
ACE TEAM Welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you at the opens.
PLEASE NOTE: PRESENTATION OF PHOTO I.D. IS A CONDITION OF ENTRY TO VIEW PROPERTY
NOTE: Link for Due Diligence Checklist: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist.
- INSPECTION TIME:
- CARPORTS: 0
- AIR CONDITIONING: 0
- POOL: 0
- ALARM SYSTEM: 0
- SOI: Statement Of Information