NORTH FACING BESPOKE BEAUTY
This exquisite and contemporary family residence of remarkable proportions is bathed with abundance of natural light from the extensive picture windows to the north facing main door entrance. Families will love this breathtaking single level residence with soaring high ceilings to the large allotment and sun-drenched internal areas. All of the bedrooms and living spaces have been meticulously designed with grand proportions.
Rich in form, function and beauty, this home is prominently positioned on a blue-chip location, only moments from Doherty Creek P9 College, St Clare’s Catholic Primary School, Al-Taqwa College, Williams Landing Train Station, Williams Landing Shopping Centre, bus stop directly to Williams Landing Train Station (1 min walk), Palmers Road Medical Centre, Jupiter Drive Park and easy access to freeway.
* Two glorious large living areas display a sense of serenity and ease. Exceptional double door entry to the theatre room or home office and open plan living and meals domain at the rear is designed to allow plenty of natural light through the large windows.
* Inundated in natural sunlight, this functional luxe kitchen area includes custom joinery and plenty of storage cupboards, an extended waterfall island stone benchtop, glass kitchen splashback, a fantastic walk-in pantry and high-quality ILVE stainless-steel appliances including 900mm gas cooktop, undermount rangehood, oven, dishwasher and built-in microwave.
* Palatial master bedroom boasting dressing table space, walk-in robe and ensuite with oversized shower, double vanity and stone benchtops.
* Three generous bedrooms promise excellent space serviced by the central bathroom with bathtub and separate powder with sink.
* Abundance of storage solutions throughout including storeroom in the garage, laundry room with cupboards and linen cupboards.
* You’ll love the exceptional outdoor space that surrounds this dwelling featuring low maintenance and sensational landscaped gardens with matured conifer trees, fruit trees, vegetables and plants. The private undercover tiled alfresco area is ideal for entertaining friends and family all year round.
* Remote controlled 2.5 car garage with workshop area with sink, aggregate concrete driveway and internal and external access.
Extensive luxurious appointment throughout include upgraded H2 slab, wide timber door with glass panels, high ceilings, sensor lights around the house and internal, 6.6KW solar panels with premium FRONIUS inverter, BRIVIS zoned ducted central heating and evaporative cooling system, stone benchtop throughout, upgraded tapware, concrete all around the house, downlights, upgraded floorboards including bedrooms, quality double roller blinds (privacy and block out), window pelmet, panel track blinds, gas boosted solar hot water system, side gate access, fly screen (windows and doors), retractable clothes line, double glazed windows, mirrored built-in robes, shelves in robes, tiled shower base, ducted vacuuming system, security alarm system, 6 security cameras around the house, water irrigation system, extended eaves, aggregate concrete steps from pathway to the home and much more!
This property needs to be on your “must see” list!
Damon Ng 0432 418 455 (English, Cantonese)
Di Zhu 0420 424 625 (Mandarin, Cantonese, English)
Haresh Mutreja 0423 611 116
* Presentation of Photo ID Is a condition of entry to view property
* Link for Due Diligence Checklist: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
* All dimensions, sizes and layout are approximate. The producer or agent cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions, or misstatements. The plan is for Illustrative purposes only and should be used as such.
* Open for inspection times and property availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please check with the agent or online on the day of inspection.