SOLD BY TEAM ACE !!!
An opportunity of a lifetime to secure a brand new architecturally designed home in one of Truganina’s most sought-after location overlooking Freshbrook Avenue Park is now possible. This majestic family home lives up to its prestigious setting by delivering a layout that’s grand, elegant and timeless in every sense.
From the outset you’re introduced to the NORTH FACING home’s magnificent facade. A detailed wide entrance showcasing a long, elegant hallway with seamless connection to the expansive family and dining area flooded with natural sunlight. Cleverly designed with multiple living spaces over two pristine levels, five substantial bedrooms and elegant ensuites and bathrooms.
* Lavish guest bedroom featuring double door access and private living area or huge theatre room.
* Luxe bathroom featuring oversized shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet.
* Modern designer kitchen boasting waterfall island stone benchtop, glass and window splashback, upgraded cabinets, premium stainless appliances (900mm gas glass cooktop, oven and undermount rangehood), dishwasher, built-in wine rack and walk-in pantry.
* Light and bright east facing open plan family and dining area.
* Laundry room with built-in stone benchtop, custom-built cabinets, hanging rail and dedicated washing machine cavity.
* Additional outdoor living area featuring tiled undercover alfresco area overlooking the outstanding low maintenance landscaped garden.
* Remote-controlled double garage which can be an optional living area with epoxy flooring, LED downlights, connected to heating and refrigerated cooling central system, internal and external access and accessible through the aggregate concrete double driveway.
* Spectacular home office area and access to the huge balcony overlooking the tranquil streetscape and park.
* Magnificent rumpus area with city views.
* Superior master bedroom with balcony access and full ensuite.
* Additional 3 extended bedrooms (2nd bedroom with ensuite and WIR, 3rd bedroom with WIR and 4th bedroom with BIR).
* Deluxe central bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet with sink.
The list of luxurious finishes is endless including zoned refrigerated cooling and ducted heating system, aggregate concrete around the front, tiled flooring (front porch, balcony and alfresco), double door at the main entrance, aggregate concrete steps from pathway to the main door and side gate, double glazed windows and doors, heat lamps in bathrooms, floor-to-ceiling tiles in bathrooms and powder room, premium stone benchtops throughout, high ceilings upstairs and downstairs, bulk heads with interchangeable LED lights, niche in the shower, soft-closed drawers, built-in shelves and drawers in WIR and BIR, side gate access, extended eaves with LED lights, 4 security cameras around the house, video intercom, BOSCH security alarm system, high skirting, quality light fittings (chandelier and pendant lights), high doors with glass panels, glass balustrade at the balcony, water connection for the fridge, motion sensor stair lights and much more.
A step away from Freshbrook Avenue Park and close proximity to upcoming Truganina Train Station, upcoming $18.4 million Truganina Community Centre with kindergarten, maternal and childcare centre, allied health services, schools, shopping centres and freeway access.
*Property is accessible through Morris Road.
Contact us today!
ACE TEAM welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you at the inspections.
Damon Ng 0432 418 455 (English, Cantonese)
Haresh Mutreja 0423 611 116
Di Zhu 0420 424 625 (Mandarin, Cantonese, English)
* Presentation of Photo ID Is a condition of entry to view property
* Link for Due Diligence Checklist: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
* All dimensions, sizes and layout are approximate. The producer or agent cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or misstatements. The plans and images are for Illustrative purposes only and should be used as such.
* Open for inspection times and property availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please check with the agent or online on the day of inspection.